Hello, at Mondo TV in Tenerife we are looking for Production Coordinators for our new Animation Studio in the Canary Islands.
This position works closely with the Production Manager as main point of contact with the team and assists the Department Supervisors while working on schedules and monitoring tasks, quotas and deadlines. The Production coordinators will keep track of all the informations stored in the database, will keep them updated and will take care of deliver accurate department reports on a regular basis.
• 2+ years of experience in CGI Animation Production or VFX.
• Strong knowledge of CGI Pipeline, terminology and processes for Animation/VFX.
• Experience with Shotgun or other Project Tracker.
• Professional knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to manage tasks and workload for a team.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to synthesize information and distribute it within suitable members of the team.
• Proactive approach to issues and capacity of suggestion for a continuous optimization of productivity.
• Ability to collaborate with artists and producers.
• Strong team-player character.
• Capacity of independent performance and adaptability to new scenarios.
• Availability to relocate to Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
• A valid EU work permit is necessary.
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken) with Spanish and Italian/French as a plus.
• Ensure a continuous update of Project tracker tools and reports.
• Track progress of tasks and quotas for assigned artists according to plan.
• Provide suitable information of planning to Supervisors and artists.
• Identify and spread clear priorities.
• Manage schedules and dailies review sessions for the Department.
• Coordinate, prepare and lead crew meetings.
• Perform daily walks across the floor to have a clear view of work progress and team’s wellness, stamina and motivation.
• Anticipate needs, identificate pending inputs, conflicts and obstacles. Elevate topics in order to maintain a good performance in processes.
• Work closely and aligned with the Line Producer, the Production Manager and other members of the Production Department.
• Boost communication between involved people and departments. Promote collective intelligence within the team.
• Follow up open issues and communicate appropriate information to solve them in a reasonable period of time and according to priorities.