Hello, at Mondo TV in Tenerife, we’re looking for a Storyboards Supervisor who would work closely with the Director of our first 3D series and will be in charge of briefing, monitoring and revising the work of our storyboard artists.
• High level of English, both written and spoken, with Spanish as a plus.
• Good communication skills.
• Efficient and detail oriented.
• Thorough understanding of cinematography, editing and principles of animation, including timing and storytelling.
• Excellent knowldege of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Available to relocate to Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
• A valid EU work permit is necessary.
• Work closely with the Director to help translate his vision and narrative style to the storyboard artists.
• Set visual and narrative rules for the style of the series.
• Brief the storyboard artists (together with the Director) at the beginnig of each new episode.
• Supervise the storyboard artists to ensure a smooth production workflow.
• Provide prompt visual and written notes to artists.
• Review and approve the work of the storyboard artists during the production of storyboards and animatics.